PSI coupon code

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

most recent one I have was 715REV ..... do they send out the same codes to everybody? (this one was for 5 dollars off for submitting a review...)

TonyL

If can wait, let cart sit for a day or two....most of the time they offer you 10% off. I usually buy from IAP folks; after 6 months of not buying from PSI, they sent me 20% off. Maybe you can get the 10%.

Ric

It's the same codes for everyone I would imagine, because I have the same code number as well fo my reviews. All they do is change the date on the review codes, because i have had them in the past & they all seem to co-ordinate with the date. Hope I was of some help...Ric

Ric

Tony is right. "when" I order form P.S.I. I make up list on a Friday night & put it in my shopping cart. Then I wait til I get a message from them asking if I forgot something. Usually by Wednesday they are offering you 10% off to complete your order. So the next morning I usually order it.

"IF LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS...MAKE MOJITOS.....Have Big Fun..Ric.

larrystephens

Coupons

I wish their product quality was as good as their marketing.

It's like the restaurant coupons you get, the restaurants just are not the best, that's why they have to use coupons to keep themselves in customers.

I personally rely on the vendors that support our forum. They are an excellent group with excellent quality products and don't need to spread coupons to bring in new customers. They have business because they support the loyal customers they have.

Skie_M

T0rRFxtYVRpgStaPnp4IA9HbW44PMgbCDvihdq6FxsArIJ9ry9b1f7O_Fr_On2fa_OhVKa6-S0jy9PlTcRV0vSLwizaQ97bDuk_zXJDfoOs0fqOCdO5TLbXMCVgKQ7ZjPhTnjQqCN8eDiO41ycrlKQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Well ... they sent me this, but I'm outta cash ... :p

Dehn0045

Figured I'd give this thread a bump for other new guys like me who might not be aware of PSI's coupon codes. I used DVD10 today and got $10 off of a $55 purchase.

Also, Berea has free shipping on orders over $100, which I didn't realize until checkout. I'm not sure how long they have been doing this...

Top Bottom