PSI ??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just tried placing a $600 order and called them to see if there was any promotional codes they could give me or at least free shipping. They shot me down as of right now they had none. The lady supposedly asked a supervisor and they said no too. So to lose that big of a sale they could not even offer free shipping which is $10. I have tried the trick of leaving the order in the cart and they have at time came back with a promotion for you to buy it but I see now they just empty the cart after they send an email. Guess they are so big they just do not care.

Anyone have any other tricks???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cjester

I have not tried it or looked closely into how it works. Honey.com is some sort of online coupon service. If there's a code out there, they probably know it. It seems to be free, and advertising free, so I assume they're making their money from tracking your purchases.

I quit buying directly from PSI. Had my credit card stolen twice, and pretty sure it was via their site.

Now I buy primarily from Exotic Blanks, then from CSUSA for stuff Ed doesn't carry. Pretty sure Bear Tooth Woods has some sort of discount for orders over $250.

WriteON

Just tried placing a $600 order and called them to see if there was any promotional codes they could give me or at least free shipping. They shot me down as of right now they had none. The lady supposedly asked a supervisor and they said no too. So to lose that big of a sale they could not even offer free shipping which is $10. I have tried the trick of leaving the order in the cart and they have at time came back with a promotion for you to buy it but I see now they just empty the cart after they send an email. Guess they are so big they just do not care.

Anyone have any other tricks???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sent a PM

Last edited:

jttheclockman

OK just to wrap this thread up, I got my order in today. I found an older promo code they sent me a couple weeks ago for an anniversary date thing for 10% off for entire order. Sounds good right. Well it so happens and I did not read the fine print but the Lady there explained to me there is a $40 limit on such promo codes. Only good with on-line orders. So took what I could and now we wait for order to arrive. I put in notes to not hold up order in case of back orders but we all know how that goes. This is not a Cheer or a Jeer, just a question and follow up. Maybe of help to someone. :):)

Top Bottom