PSI?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jennera

I have a coupon code for 20% off I cant use because the 10% off sale is automatically applied. I emailed customer service but do not expect to hear anything until tomorrow. Wanted to order some stuff I cant get from Exoctic Blanks. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jimm1

I tried to place an order a few weeks ago. had trouble. Pulled up their "chat" box. eventually was told the problem was my issue and that their end had no issues and if I wanted to place an order, call it in. The person then disconnected with me.
I ordered from another supplier.

I do not understand everyone's issues with PSI... I've been dealing with them ever since I started turning some 15 years ago with no issues or problems. I don't use them as much anymore as I stopped turning pens several years back, but I still buy tools, chucks and such from them on occasion. I always use Paypal to make payment and no issues there either.

WriteON

PSI is as customer friendly as can be. Call and Talk to Kim.
I had a problem with my ordered being declined once in a while...I was entering the incorrect CC #'s. Problem was on my end.

Last edited:

gtriever

Never had a problem placing an order. One time (and one time only) they sent me a bad blank, and a phone call got it immediately replaced with no questions asked.

Top Bottom