PRS Dragon Dbl Neck #1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

My bro just got this in today, #1 Double neck Dragon for 2005.
Talk about inlay in wood. [:0] I now IAP has its share of musicians, so I thought you guys would enjoy this. :)
I tried to take it out of the case and take it for a spin, but got the death look from my brother. Can be had for a cool 38K, Sorry no pen trades, he allready has a supplier :D

200510713357_dragon.jpg

200510732736_dragon2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fangar

Anthony,

I managed a retail music store in college. Paul Reed Smith makes some amazing guitars. The most expensive stuff that we sold was the Gibson 59 re-issues for at about 6k. I could have got one for 3 K (Cost) but that was way over my head then. I had a customer that would buy 6-10 at a time and smuggle them over to Japan where he would sell them for double.

We are definately in the wrong business!

That is beautiful.

Fangar

coach

Yesss! I like Anthony! I am helping one of my players parents pick him out a guitar for christmas and have agreed to give him lessons. I love guitars!

rtjw

Great looking guitar.

Fangar, My preneed guy bought a Gibson 59 from a little lady that didnt know what it was. Got it for a smooth $100. He about fell over!!!

Darley

That's very neat and beautiful guitar, just between you and I, how many pens do you think you could make if you laminated this beauty? [:D][:D]........sorry just kidding I don't want see you [xx(]

Fangar

Originally posted by rtjw
<br />Great looking guitar.

Fangar, My preneed guy bought a Gibson 59 from a little lady that didnt know what it was. Got it for a smooth $100. He about fell over!!!

I'd get struck by lightning.... Then run over by a bus.

[:D]

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom