profesional photo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

george

So, my wife has arrange a profesional photographer to come visit us and make some profesional pictures of our 2 daughters. She did not tell me about it, since I would for sure cancel the meeting. There is for sure some tools for turning I could afford instead of paying the man.
But, when we received the pictures.... well, I changed my mind. They are much better than pictures we take, and they will make nice christmas gift for grandparents.
Well, if somebody wants to take a look...

Attachments

• čuden 1.jpg
    čuden 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 187
  • čuden 3.jpg
    čuden 3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Beautiful photos of two beautiful little girls. Take it from someone with grandchildren about that age, the photos are well worth having and they will be treasured by your daughters and their children as much or more than by you and your wife. Money well spent.

Merry Christmas.

Jim Smith

thewishman

A nice way to capture a moment in time. Cute girls. As a father of two girls, in a few years you'll only remember the good things about this age. When they are teenagers, you will wish for these simpler times.

Daniel

My girls are now 16 and 23. trust me you will get much more pleasure from seeing those pictures in 15 years than you new, then old lathe. fantastic pictures. the first one reminds me of my signature portrait shot. I run around with a 70-210mm lens and catch people when they do not even know they are getting their picture taken. they make the greatest photos.

Grizz

Banned
Absolute cuties!!! You can always decal those pictures and put them on a pen.

rlofton

Great pictures of a couple of jewels. These photos will become prized possessions over the years. You'll look at them in just a few years and wonder what happened to all the time. Spend it with them wisely as time can never be recaptured.

drayman

george, them are great photos. and great looking kids. i love kids, but could not eat a full one.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

george

Absolute cuties!!! You can always decal those pictures and put them on a pen.

Thank you all for so kind words. The girls are really sweet, when they are not fighting, screaming or EATING MY ICECREAM.
But refering to upper line - I am not sure I understand this. What "decal" means and how can a picture be put on the pen ? Or did I misunderstand the point ?

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
But refering to upper line - I am not sure I understand this. What "decal" means and how can a picture be put on the pen ? Or did I misunderstand the point ?

You can print out the pictures onto a label or a decal, put this on one of the
pen tubes and then cast it in resin to make a pen blank.
You can do a search in this forum on label casting and come up with many
threads. Here's one, seems like all the photos I could find were dogs..

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33684&highlight=label+casting

Top Bottom