prayers for wife and myself

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Phunky_2003

Its been awhile since I've posted on here. Quite a bit of health issues and other problems. Right now I am the hospital while they are running some tests on my wife. She's had some seizures recently and her blood pressure drops and she has syncope episodes . I've been battling my own heart problems heart attack and stints also had to check into therapy hospital due to mental issues from having heart attack.

I don't know what I will do without my wide. I am lost. I would appreciate any support. I will be posting all my pen stuff in the next few weeks. I have insurance due to being put on disability... but wife's bills are piling up.

Thanks

asyler

Local Chapter Leader
our thoughts and prayers are with you, may God give you and your wife strength and peace

Jim Smith

James,

I will keep both you and your wife in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

Take care and God Bless.

Jim Smith

76winger

Prayers for you and your wife.

I know these are tough times and you have a lot going on right now. Keep in heart and mind on what's important and what you need to do for you and her to get through these rough times.

God bless.

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Prayers for you both! God will move you to where you need to be, you need to believe and trust in Him. I can only imagine what you are going through. Keep the faith.

nava1uni

I am very sorry to hear about your wife's and your health problems. I hope that the tests reveal the cause of your wife's problems. Then you can start to work on her healing. Allow yourself time to adjust to your health issues and know that recovery takes time. Go one day at a time and it will help you manage all of these difficulties. I am glad that you knew you could come here and post and get support.
I shall focus healing energy toward you and your wife.

Darley

Dear James I know that we will never meet but I am very touch by your hard time please accept my thoughts and prayers for your wife and yourself, may God give you both strength and peace for many years to come.

You and your wife are in our thoughts and prayers

James,

You and your dear wife are in our thoughts and prayers.

Have been there recently too.

Hoping and praying for a great outcome for you both.

Charlie

kooster

Please consider praying to St. Jude and contacting the St. Jude League for support.
You're on the (prayer) LIST.
Take care.

Top Bottom