Prayers needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers.

God Bless.

Jim Smith

Haynie

My cousin was killed in a car accident on the same day, she was 19 I believe. I can't imagine the loss of a child. Prayers sent.

nava1uni

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that you and your family has support and love to carry you through this tragedy. My sincere condolences to all of you.

Janster

...no words can express the feelings of losing loved one. In my prayers, you and yours are included.

Krash

Robert, I will pray that the Lord will comfort you in this incredible time of personal trial and grief.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort; who comforts us in all our affliction so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

sbwertz

What a terrible tragedy! No parent should have to bury their child! That is the worse thing I think can happen to a person. My prayers are with you through this ordeal.

Old Codger

Robert, I can't imagine loosing either of my children and sincerely wish to express my grief at your loss! May our Great Lord and Savior be with you and your's during this time of loss! Our prayers be with you and yours!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Robert... You are in my prayers... Been there. No further comments needed, it is a life experience that is unable to communicate.

Be well. PM me if needed.

Mark

tgsean

Dear Robert,

I will pray for you, so sorry to hear this. Hope that you will find peace and comfort which only God can give at this time.

Sean

Top Bottom