Prayers For My Wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

My wife is going to have back surgery on Monday, gonna have a disk removed in her lower back, it is pinching a nerve that is causing her leg to go num. So the disc will have to be removed. I would appreciate some prayers for her please. It has been a while since I posted anything on here, but log in all the time and look around. Have not turned anything in a while. Life has thrown many curves my way with my family. My father in law has a lot of medical problems and he is in the beginning stages of Dementhia, he is living with my SIL and we brought him into our home for 3 weeks to give them a break. So please lift up my wife and I during this time. Doc says that it will be at least 3 weeks before she will be able to try to do anything. This will be 3 weeks without pay. Thanks a lot guys. Keith

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Prayers sent your way and to your wife. Today fusion of vertebra is becoming more and more common.Not sure if she is having the replacement or fusion. Not sure what is the causes but I too have a bad back and for now I will do all I can to avoid this but it may be in the future. Do as the doctors say and tell her to take it easy.

Jgrden

Knee mail coming our way. I remember my wife being ill and I sought prayers from any place I could find an ear. I am thinking it was the IAP prayers that brought her through. There is power in multiple prayers.

turncrazy43

prayers for your wife. Praying everything with the surgery goes well and she has a rapid and complete recovery. Hang in there.

papaturner

My wife is going to have back surgery on Monday, gonna have a disk removed in her lower back, it is pinching a nerve that is causing her leg to go num. So the disc will have to be removed. I would appreciate some prayers for her please. It has been a while since I posted anything on here, but log in all the time and look around. Have not turned anything in a while. Life has thrown many curves my way with my family. My father in law has a lot of medical problems and he is in the beginning stages of Dementhia, he is living with my SIL and we brought him into our home for 3 weeks to give them a break. So please lift up my wife and I during this time. Doc says that it will be at least 3 weeks before she will be able to try to do anything. This will be 3 weeks without pay. Thanks a lot guys. Keith

Praying for you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Bob in SF

In my prayers.

As the brilliant but humble 16th century French surgeon Ambroise Pare famously said:
"Surgeons make incisions, God heals them."

- Bob

keithlong

Thanks guys for your thoughts and prayers. Wife's surgery went good, doc said that he did not remove the whole disc, just removed the piece that was putting pressure on the nerve. She is at home and in a lot of pain, however he she already regained the feeling in her leg. God is Great all the time. Thanks again, Keith

Top Bottom