Prayers for family member

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

I know sever folks know my wife has medical issues (that was obvious at the MPG in Ohio) She has MS, but yesterday she was diagnosed with stage 3 kidney failure..

Prior to that about a week ago I had 2rods and 10 screws removed from my neck.. two of the screws were broke so the left them in. Upon that, I have a device implemented in my back which is operated with a battery, some time during the surge they burned up the battery and boy did that burn my butt (no pun intended)

Just venting, thanks for listening, and prayers

Terry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Terry, my thoughts are with both your wife and you. I have met you both at the MPG and you are in my prayers.

robutacion

Oh boy Terry, you and wife have enough troubles to make life a "little" difficult, sometimes we complain about our pains thinking they are a big deal but listening to those like yourself make me feel that we've got nothing at all.

Nevertheless, I feel for you guys and I hope that things get better or at least bearable...!

Take care,
Cheers
George

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Prayers for you & your wife, Terry. May God give you both the strength to get through these difficult days.

Top Bottom