The power of prayer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Roughly 10 weeks ago, I send out a prayer request for my Dad who had had a major stroke and was completely paralyzed on his right side and at one point we thought that it was just a matter of hours before he was gone. I just got a short video from my neice showing him walking across uneven soft grass with a quad cane. His therapist was barely keeping up. I tried to share the video but could not manage to get it uploaded. In any event, he will likely be going home in a week or so. Speech and right arm are still major issues but his progress has been pretty amazing. I hope that I have at least a portion of his fight and grit. Thanks again for your prayers.

Cody

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BJohn

Cody this is the first I have heard of your dad and the stroke. The power of prayer is awesome ! Like Edgar I will send up a prayer of thanks, and request that his healing continues. The lord may have a plan for him can't wait to hear what it may be.

God Bless

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Wonderful news Cody!

Yes, many hurdles are in the future, but this is a great reprieve. And a great achievement to retain the skills he had!

Many of us will face these issues for our parents... then ourselves.... Patience, dignity and grace!

Best Regards, Mark

Old Codger

Cody...You and your father are a perfect example of the power of prayer! Both my wife and I have prayed for others and we're ALWAYS amazed at the results of prayer! How wonderful we have a real live individual to intercede for all of us! May the Good Lord continue to watch over you and your's and may we ALL Thank Heaven for our wonderful Savior!

Top Bottom