Pop up Canopy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

moke

I know a lot of you have the pop up canopies for flea markets....I have one and it is miserable to set up......it is a real cheapie....like 50.00 on sale.
Can those of you that use one recommend a decent one that I can set up with a minimum of swearing?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have an Ozark Trail 10x10, its like $90 at Walmart.
Not bad for the price, i can successfully put it up on my own without a lot of help, being 6'6" helps with putting the canopy on after its opened. I just wish i had purchased a white one, even thought they are more, since its required to be white by a lot of juried shows.

Karl_99

I started with the Walmart cheapie EZ-Up, then the "heavier duty" EZ-Up. It was fairly easy to set up by myself, but got beat up on windy days. Last year, I bought a used Trim Line canopy. It is well worth the money although it takes a lot more time to set up. If a storm comes, I do not worry!

Woodchipper

I have an EZ-Up canopy. I have set it up and taken it down by myself many times. Just takes time. The thing I don't like is the angles legs dig in and you have to lift them to keep the canopy to open properly. I use it for fishing from the bank and for the grandson's baseball games. Ball games- have SWMBO to help.

Top Bottom