Please pray for my family...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff3285

he is in my familys prayers,,,and I pray that the good lord will reach out his hand and touch him and give him the miracle that only he can give,,,,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rstought

Passed Away Nov 11, 2016
In Memoriam
As someone who also received a cancer diagnosis this year (in my case, stage IV pancreatic cancer), I understand and share your pain regarding how unfair this situation is, especially in the case of a young man who has just begun his life's journey.

However, as someone who, in the words of his oncologist, has seen his progress in terms of "...not good results, not excellent results, but awesome results..." I have also seen first hand that the power of prayer works! I will join with the other members here in praying for your family, and am confident that these prayers, too, will be answered...

bobleibo

For this to happen to anyone is terrible but for it to happen to a little boy and his family at this time of year is simply not fair. Our thoughts are with you~
Bob

Lenny

Little Benjamin will be in my prayers. Our daughter, on her 25th birthday,was given 2-3 years to live. She went through radiation and most of the way through the chemo before it's side effects put her in the hospital for many weeks. Since then she as had several clean MRI's. One thing her oncologist always tells us, "No one can predict how Cancer is going to go." Keep the faith!

Top Bottom