PITH TEASE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

paintspill

So the other day i was sitting under a beautiful MAPLE tree, snacking on some WALNUT SEGMENTS , while enjoying a CAN of cola and a nice CIGAR trying to come up with a good pith tease. but couldn't come up with anything. sorry to disappoint you all and have wasted your time. guess i should just head back to the shop and try to figure out what to build.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rounder

I hope a dry maple limb doesn't fall out of the tree and knock your cigar and walnut segments into the coke can. That could be a disaster.......or not!

Last edited:

D.Oliver

After reading your teaser it really got me thinking about my PITH pen. It either going to be a hardwood or a softwood pen. I am going to get this wood from a tree or a bush which will be either be evergreen or deciduous. Maybe that's too much info. Now my partner will know what their new pen will look like before they get it.

PenPal

PITH ON,

I have designed and half made a sizzling pen rest of a totally new design for my swap from this timber only tighter grain from Brown Mallee Burl from the Outback in Australia.

PS. This is not a PITHING Competition but a sharing time.

Kind regards Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0001 [640x480].JPG
    DSCF0001 [640x480].JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF0015-1.JPG
    DSCF0015-1.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom