Are pink ribbons appropriate?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

Are pink ribbons appropriate for other forms of cancer? An old friend's daughter is about to start 51 weeks of chemotherapy and I would like to make her a nice pen. A pink ribbon pen comes to mind but she does not have breast cancer. Any thoughts?

As an aside, she had beautiful hair and had it all cutoff so that she could donate it before starting the chemo. A thoughtful and courageous gesture I would say.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ribbons of all colors have different meanings. They are NOT universally recognized, you will find charts differ one from the next. So, if your friend has a certain form of cancer, best to google "ribbon color for ______cancer". You will get several sites, if they all agree on the color, you are good to go.

Cwalker935

Ribbons of all colors have different meanings. They are NOT universally recognized, you will find charts differ one from the next. So, if your friend has a certain form of cancer, best to google "ribbon color for ______cancer". You will get several sites, if they all agree on the color, you are good to go.

Thanks for the suggestion. It is a yellow ribbon. So now, I need to find a yellow ribbon clip or figure out to incorporate a yellow ribbon into a blank.

Top Bottom