Pine Burls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eharri446

Here is a picture of a couple of Pine burls which were found on the property that my wife and I closed on yesterday.

View in Gallery

My realtor found them while locating and marking my survey pins for me.

He also brought me one to the closing that was about 2 to 2.5 inches in diameter. It was completely dry.

So, it looks like I will be doing a little bit of exploring around the forested part of my property.

Also, found out that the roll up door on the new metal building that will become my workshop is full width for a single car. The building has the roll up door and a side door as well as 5 windows. It is aluminum with wood plywood floor and 2x4 studs. All I have to do now is to run my electrical panel and boxes, insulate it, put up drywall or plywood, build some workbenches along, then build an insulated box to put the dust collector.

Not sure yet when all of that will start, because we do not plan to move on to the property until I quit working.

rwfish

Here is a picture of a couple of Pine burls which were found on the property that my wife and I closed on yesterday.

View in Gallery

My realtor found them while locating and marking my survey pins for me.

He also brought me one to the closing that was about 2 to 2.5 inches in diameter. It was completely dry.

So, it looks like I will be doing a little bit of exploring around the forested part of my property.

Also, found out that the roll up door on the new metal building that will become my workshop is full width for a single car. The building has the roll up door and a side door as well as 5 windows. It is aluminum with wood plywood floor and 2x4 studs. All I have to do now is to run my electrical panel and boxes, insulate it, put up drywall or plywood, build some workbenches along, then build an insulated box to put the dust collector.

Not sure yet when all of that will start, because we do not plan to move on to the property until I quit working.

I cant wait for the day I make this post! Best of luck with it, we are looking already.

Top Bottom