Photo bucket changes...Don't like them

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello, I just used photo bucket first time in a while and I don't like the change to the editing software. Know it takes even longer to do my posting. Maybe I just need to get used to it, I hope thats what it is, I'm already slow enough at this stuff. What about other pic sites, anyone suggest a better one then photobucket? Thanks, Victor

toolcrazy

I don't use online photo services. I do all my editing on my computer and if the site doesn't have photo hosting service, or limits the number of photos, I just put them up on my web space.

WWAtty

I also use Photobucket, and yes, its upload process is rather slow. But I have so many images stored there, including many linked from my website, that I really don't want to migrate to another free host.

You could check into Picasa, Google's image hosting. I think you get 1GB free. http://picasaweb.google.com/

As for other free hosts, be careful, as many of them have limited "trial" periods, then delete your content if you don't upgrade to their paid hosting service. Be sure to read the terms of use before registering. Some hosts also render ads along with your images, and you may not want those associated with your photos when someone is viewing them.

Cheers.

Top Bottom