Photo Bucket

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I just got a messsage from Photo Bucket that may interest a few people here. Evidently they came under new management and decided to release from hostage photos stored on their site. This means that any photos linked from their site are now visable once again. This means alot to me because for years that was how I posted photos to threads using the third party storage ability. I had many posts here such as the one in the segmenting forum entitled "My Jig" http://www.penturners.org/forum/f179/my-jig-104253/ which showed my use of a router on a lathe set up to do segmenting. For quite awhile the text was there but no photos so it was not too helpful. I have since abandoned that method of posting photos but throughout the internet I made many posts using photobucket as my storage site and linking from it.

There have been quite afew others that did the same thing so hopefully their photos are now seen. How this will all shake out is not sure yet but for now it looks like they listened to many patrons and returned to old ways. Will see how long this goes this time before the next money grab. Just thought I would pass this on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom