The Penultimate Mug

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sylvanite

My 15th Anniversary Mug arrived (on Sunday, no less):

attachment.php

When Jeff announced that this is the final year for mugs, I decided to reserve mug number 149 (of 150).

attachment.php

This is the next to last mug of the series (and therefore the next to last IAP mug ever), which makes it the "penultimate" penturners mug.

Regards,
Eric

Attachments

• PenultimateMug1.jpg
    PenultimateMug1.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 427
  • PenultimateMug2.jpg
    PenultimateMug2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 425
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

My 15th Anniversary Mug arrived (on Sunday, no less):

attachment.php

When Jeff announced that this is the final year for mugs, I decided to reserve mug number 149 (of 150).

attachment.php

This is the next to last mug of the series (and therefore the next to last IAP mug ever), which makes it the "penultimate" penturners mug.

Regards,
Eric

You may have to do it again next year:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jttheclockman

Nice. That 15 stands out even more seeing against the others. He maybe on the fence. I think we can push him over.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sylvanite

I also have a mug with just the IAP logo. It is the same color and style as the 5th Anniversary mug, but without the anniversary. I don't remember when I got it. Does anybody know if it represents a particular year, of if it's a generic IAP mug?

Thanks,
Eric

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I also have a mug with just the IAP logo. It is the same color and style as the 5th Anniversary mug, but without the anniversary. I don't remember when I got it. Does anybody know if it represents a particular year, of if it's a generic IAP mug?

Thanks,
Eric

Generic. Those were made for general sale at any time of the year, and they were sold through vendors. I believe that Smitty, Roy, and Ed carried them. I bought back the one's Smitty had. We also had pencil cups, sandstone coasters, and hats, I believe. Exotic Blanks still has the pencil cups and coasters listed. We don't plan to produce any more of this merchandise, so when it's gone, that's it.

Top Bottom