Pens of Inspiration

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I really did not know where to put this thread because it is not my pen. It was made by Seamus our coin cutting expert. But what I posting about is that I never seen this pen for some reason. I did not see a thread started by Seamus showing this pen or else I missed it. Maybe I was away from the site when it was shown. But every once in awhile i take a look around the site and check out a catagory in the photo section that was started some time ago by Spanx. It was a culmination of the effort to get a Hall of Fame catagory here which we will not relive. But upon looking in there I saw this pen and it is a beauty. I was hoping to see other views of it.

If Seamus reads this or anyone else that knows of the thread that goes with this pen I sure would appreciate a link to it. I think this was one of his finest works of art. Thanks.

After further investigation I did find the thread he posted. I was away from the site at that time and that is why I did not remember it. Have to say an outstanding job on this one and that is why it struck me. Nice work Seamus.

www.penturners.org/forum/f13/100th-anniversary-titanic-94363/

1_Seamus_Rooney.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom