Penn State Industries sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Maybe this is an individual thing. I am not sure. It is an email I had gotten and it says my anniversary. Try the code and se if it works for you. I do not need it.
Try this

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online version.
To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add store-news@pennstateind.com to your contacts.
Penn State Industries
Pen Kits Turning Project Kits Pen Turning Supplies Blanks Accessories Dust Collection Specials
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Get 10% Off your entire Penn State Industries online order*
Today is the anniversary of your first order with us!
Celebrate with great savings on your favorite products - it's our way of saying Thank you
Use Promo Code: ANN-E3Rl
20% OFF your next online order* SHOP NOW
Hurry, this offer is good through 1/29/2017

More Ways to Shop
NEW PRODUCTS
PENNSTATEIND.COM SPECIALS
SHOP OUR INTERACTIVE CATALOG
Order TOLL FREE!! 1-800-377-7297 Update Email Preferences
*Limit one coupon user per customer. Offer available on-line only. Not valid for mail or phone orders and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. 10% off your online merchandise order will apply to your order once you enter in the on-line coupon code: ANN-E3Rl at checkout. Offer valid through 1/29/2017. Maximum redeemable amount is $40. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Discount applies to orders before shipping & sales tax. Penn State Industries reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of discount.

You are receiving this message because you are a valued Penn State Industries customer. If you have questions about the Penn State Industries privacy policy, please read our privacy statement.

If you'd rather not receive future emails regarding your recent purchases from Penn State Industries, please opt-out here.

Please note that product prices and availability are limited time offers and are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Penn State Industries.
© Penn State Industries. All rights reserved.
Penn State Industries
Your Woodturning & Dust Collecting Source
9900 Global Road
Philadelphia, PA 19115

Last edited:

TonyL

For some reason, 7 of 10 times, I get offered the 10% just by logging in and giving them my email address for the 20th time. If I leave the stuff in my cart for several days, about a third of the time, they offer me 15%.

TonyL

I was,logged into my account when adding items to my shopping cart.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Herb G

For some reason, 7 of 10 times, I get offered the 10% just by logging in and giving them my email address for the 20th time. If I leave the stuff in my cart for several days, about a third of the time, they offer me 15%.

I'm going to try that. Thanks for the tip Tony.
Cabelas, Gemplers, and a few other stores I deal with
online do it also.

TonyL

Remember, they don't do it every time. The 10% s practically every time; the 15% is less often. About twice a year, get a 20% code. I only buy from them if one our guys is out or doesn't carry what I want.

Top Bottom