Pendora pen trays..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

I ordered 4 pen trays from Pendora a while back and made some nice pendisplays with them. They were inexpensive, but well made. Each holds 18 pens. They are now out of business. Anyone have a line on where to get something like this?

View in Gallery

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I ordered 4 pen trays from Pendora a while back and made some nice pendisplays with them. They were inexpensive, but well made. Each holds 18 pens. They are now out of business. Anyone have a line on where to get something like this?

View in Gallery

Those do look nice. I assume the trays held 18 each and you assembled them together for a 36 slot display? Very nice.

magpens

I was going to ask the same question as Mark ... did you buy just the black part with elastic retainer ?

Nice lot of pens, Jason !!!!

greenacres2

View in Gallery

Nice trays.

Now--lower tray, 8th pen from the right, a pinkish wood--what is that? I had a blank that i turned for a Sedona that looks almost identical, and i'd love to find more...but i don't even know where i got it!!

Thanks,
earl

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator

View in Gallery

Nice trays.

Now--lower tray, 8th pen from the right, a pinkish wood--what is that? I had a blank that i turned for a Sedona that looks almost identical, and i'd love to find more...but i don't even know where i got it!!

Thanks,
earl

Looks like stacked leather to me; however, Jason displayed it here - I believe: Birch Bark and Cherry.

Last edited:

Aces-High

It was just the black trays without the the white.

Mark found that pen. It was one of the first 10 pens I made. I have never seen one like it. Birch bark.

cdwrrtx

Nice folks to deal with. Sent me a couple in the wrong color but corrected it and let me keep the mistake. Still need to build my trays, using the old wood from my backyard fence. When I get around to replacing it!

greenacres2

It was just the black trays without the the white.

Mark found that pen. It was one of the first 10 pens I made. I have never seen one like it. Birch bark.

Thanks, and thanks to Mark for the Sleuthing!!

Seeing it close up, it's not a match--i'll have to dig that Sedona out and post a picture.
earl

Aces-High

Careful with those, the bungee that holds the pens will mark a finish that is not COMPLETELY cured... DAMHIKT

I have heard that. If you look closely on my most recent photo all the elastic is on metal, just to be safe.

BTW I found an email for Pendora (Pendora@usa.com) and she said they were still in business.

Top Bottom