Pen World Subscription Discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
[profile=Scott]Scott[/profile] has worked with Laura Chandler of Pen World Magazine to offer IAP members a discount on subscriptions. The discount code IAP35 will get you $7 off a $42 1-year subscription. If you're interested in peeking into the world of high-end pen (commercial and handmade, some by our members) give it a look. I subscribed for a couple years but quit because it was pretty pricey. I think I'm going to give them another go!

The discount is good until April 30, 2012

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

Please note this is only for US subscriptions. This is a good deal. It is a beautiful magazine! The art work really are works of art. Enjoy!

Scott.

Scott

I also just heard back, and this discount offer is only good through April 30th! It would be nice to show some support as they are going to be the primary sponsor for the Best of IAP contest this year!

Scott.

maxman400

I ordered a subscription and tried to order 1 back issue, BUT they want $30.00 or $60.00 for shipping for 1 back issue. Those are the only two options!!!

MartinPens

maxman400 said:
I ordered a subscription and tried to order 1 back issue, BUT they want $30.00 or $60.00 for shipping for 1 back issue. Those are the only two options!!!

Must be a glitch. Send them an email. They'll get back to you pretty quickly. If not, let me know and I will PM you the email for the gal who manages subscriptions and back issues.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

maxman400

maxman400 said:

Must be a glitch. Send them an email. They'll get back to you pretty quickly. If not, let me know and I will PM you the email for the gal who manages subscriptions and back issues.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
Thanks Martin, They did come back with a price of about $13.00 for it.

chriselle

Yep... $98 for international even given the strong yen exchange rate is a bit pricey. I subscribe to a number of other mags and there is an international rate however, it's not that inflated. Too bad.

MarkD

Received my first Pen Word Magazine from this offer yesterday. Wow, some outrageous pens in that magazine. The bar has certainly been raised for me!

Ted

Many thanks for negotiating the discount, Scott. I've gladly taken advantage of it.

For those who haven't come across it before, here's another magazine well worth perusing:

Stylophiles Online

Stylophiles seems to have suspended publication, the most recent editorial having apparently been written in 2007, but there are some very fine articles and photos in their archive. Perhaps another member has some information about them?

Jgrden

Maybe on my next big sale I can afford it. Why are subscriptions so highly priced? This is good news for you to bring to our attention. Thank you.

I just subscribed and got my 1st. issue last week. I live in Mexico but have a shipping address in Texas. Phew! That saved me a lot of money. :biggrin:
The best thing about that magazine IMO, is the ideas you can get from viewing works of arts that are impossible to make without some very expensive machinery, but that with a bit of creativity, can be adapted to our modest working environment.

Top Bottom