pen stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

With that price it's not much more than an acrylic stand, less usefull but more entertaining. they have some darn cool pens on that site too with electronic features like spy cams and USB devices. I would love to get my hands on USB parts for a pen we can make ourselves..I think there would be quite an impressive market for that.

workinforwood

That's not so bad an idea, as I see if you buy three the price drops by a buck and a half or so. I bet in a group situation, the price could be negotiated close to the $5 mark and we could re-sell them in a pen booth for $10 easily enough. But...I wonder if shipping would mess up that idea, because you would have to have one person recieve the items, and his shipping is free, but if you bought say 10 of these, what would it cost for him to ship it to you? If you negotiate the price down a 1.50 but it costs a 1.50 per piece to re-ship it, and then the packing time and boxes and gas..not worth it, might as well just buy 3 directly I think.

Daniel

On the idea of a group buy idea. It coudl work for certain numbers of stands.
Right off the top i would say that 1 stand in a group buy would save you a dollar and a half but add $4.80 for postage most likely, it may be lower depending on how large and heavy they are. Anything over 13oz goes priority.
OK so you now need numbers that get the postage lower than the savings. at a savings of 1.50 per stand you need to order at least 4 (save $6.00) aand then loose $4.80 to priority mail (if 4 will fit in a flat rate evelope) after that you are to the flat rate box for $9.95 or whatever it is so you need to order at least 7 stands and will they fit in the flat rate box. Right off the top of my head i would start looking at a group buy for orders of 10 stands per order mailed in a flat rate box, and pray they fit.

Daniel

Oh and by the way, if they drop the price for three stand order. I woudl contact them for an even larger break on large orders that the group can manage to get together. I bet you can get another dollar knocked off

Top Bottom