Pen presentation boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I've been getting my inexpensive presentation boxes from Amsterdam Printing and was wondering if anyone knows a way to get around their high shipping prices. The box I'm talking about is the Executive presentation box #42855. They've got them on sale for a really good price but the shipping costs are horrendous. Anyone know of a different supplier that carries the same style box? Any help is appreciated.

jttheclockman

I've been getting my inexpensive presentation boxes from Amsterdam Printing and was wondering if anyone knows a way to get around their high shipping prices. The box I'm talking about is the Executive presentation box #42855. They've got them on sale for a really good price but the shipping costs are horrendous. Anyone know of a different supplier that carries the same style box? Any help is appreciated.

They have a live chat room did you talk to them?? Can not remember when I bought from them being very high. I would not have boght from them if it were.

Thanks John for your response. My wife just went through "Coupon Cabin" and although they only offer a 10% discount, the shipping is free. So instead of charging me around $0.70 per box shipping and the $0.52 box cost, I got the boxes for $0.58 which included shipping. My wife is a very good shopper and knows all the little ins and outs and she even got 5% back by placing the order through Ebates.

jttheclockman

Thanks John for your response. My wife just went through "Coupon Cabin" and although they only offer a 10% discount, the shipping is free. So instead of charging me around $0.70 per box shipping and the $0.52 box cost, I got the boxes for $0.58 which included shipping. My wife is a very good shopper and knows all the little ins and outs and she even got 5% back by placing the order through Ebates.

Yes i thought they offered free shipping but it was last year when I last bought from them.

Top Bottom