Brand name Legacy

If they interchange i tought i might give them a try a little cheaper but
i don't want to accumulate a whole bunch of bushings and then take a chance
in getting them mixed up
BillyBoy63

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This MAY not apply here, but there is a company in China that "knocks off" PSI and many other big name pen kits. HOWEVER, they are usually NOT the same dimensions (off by a few hundredths, but that DOES matter) and they are often made to a lower specification (nibs crush while assembling, transmissions don't work, etc). So, it is a better idea to buy bushings from PSI. Bushings will usually make dozens of pens and cost less than $5.

Dehn0045

I recommend ditching the bushings and TBC using calipers. But even if you use bushings, the calipers come in handy the verify bushing and part diameters. There is some variation in part diameter. Some kits have bushings that aren't even close to the part diameter, the most extreme example I've run into is with the PSI dragon kit.

magpens

I also recommend TBC and calipers.

Getting your bushings mixed up, or lost, or whatever is not a "chance" ... it's certainty !!

FrankH

Being a little older, I get a regular supply of prescription bottles. I use these to store my bushings. I just have to remember to return them to the bottle before I start a different pen.

Top Bottom