Pen Gathering in February

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

There will be a penturners gathering in February 2016. The dates are February 27th and 28th at the Clearwater Tampa Woodcraft in Florida.

I would like to see you all there! I am new to this, as it is the first annual pen gathering for us!

I have one demonstrator so far. He will be showing us kitless pens the first day and fountain pen maintenance the next. I have two others that might be able to make it. One is going to show us how to do stamps and bottle caps and the other will show us successful photography tips to get those perfect photos! As far as vendors, I have two so far. I need vendors and demonstrators.

I also need someone in charge of door prizes. And also a demonstrator manager to help with set up and assisting the demonstrators with whatever they may need. This person will also try to find more demonstrators.

I also need some ideas for contests. I am a newbie at planning things like this but I am willing to take the challenge. I am open to any and all comments or suggestions. You can private message me if you like.

I have set up a website for registering and a contact us page for any questions. There is not much on there right now, as the date gets closer, there will be much more! You can find it at flgapg.com.

Thanks so much!

Top Bottom