Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I just an email and wound up in my spam folder so I deleted and do not have details or a link, but evidently Barry Gross at Arizona Silhouette is trying something new to attract customers by holding a pen turning contest.What it entails or how and when it will happen is for those that maybe interested to check out. I believe a turncrafter lathe is grand prize or at least that was on the message. Might be something for those that like contests to check out. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I got the same message, but mine was in my inbox not my spam folder. So obviously I am more important than you.:biggrin:

CREID

I got the same message, but mine was in my inbox not my spam folder. So obviously I am more important than you.:biggrin:

There is little doubt to that statement. There is a long list of people here that agree for sure.:)
I doubt it. But back to the contest. It says if you have made under 500 pens, you are beginner. Even with all my failures, I have not done 500 pens. So I guess I am a beginner.:hypnotized:

jttheclockman

There is little doubt to that statement. There is a long list of people here that agree for sure.:)
I doubt it. But back to the contest. It says if you have made under 500 pens, you are beginner. Even with all my failures, I have not done 500 pens. So I guess I am a beginner.:hypnotized:

Guess I am a beginner too. Learn something every day. :) So if you make over 500 pens and they look like garbage you are an expert:)

CREID

Guess I am a beginner too. Learn something every day. :) So if you make over 500 pens and they look like garbage you are an expert:)
That's the way I read it.:eek:

Fred Bruche

Just noticed this contest while browsing the Arizona Silhouette site earlier, and John had posted that information a while ago... so a bump for those who forgot about it?

The main rule seems to be that the kit was purchased from Arizona Silhouette. And the deadline for submission is November 1st.

Top Bottom