Pen Cases

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BillyBoy63

Hello Everyone
Can anyone tell me were I can get wood river pen cases other then wood craft
I'm looking for the aluminum one that comes apart and the pens a at an angle for better display.
any help will greatly appreciated
thank you
William/ BillyBoy63:biggrin:

keithncsu

I bought the same one on Amazon but it was fulfilled/shipped by Woodcraft (and therefore not Prime eligible). Only reason I did it that way rather than going to the store was because I had an Amazon gift card. Cost me whatever shipping ended up being $8 (maybe?) but it saved me a trip and all the resulting traffic I encounter.

NVSB4

Wood River is the Woodcraft house brand.
I doubt that you will find anything new without going through them.

eharri446

I recently bought two aluminum cases from https://www.postupstand.com/products/table-top-displays/table-top-display-accessories/aluminum-case-for-table-top-display/ for $15.00 each. They were 8.25" X 17", but they also have 11.75" X 21" for the same price. Shipping is $16.32.

You would have to develop your own lining. I know that there are several different types of foam panels that you can buy that have multiple layers that you can cut into to hold the pen. Or you could use the foam with elastic bands to hold them tight.

I am going to use a foam made for tool boxes that I got from Woodcraft, although it is available from Rockler and other online vendors. I will be creating two layers so that I can place one in the bottom and the other on top then close the lid. When it comes time to display, I will simply remove the top layer and lean it on a folding plate stand that I got at a craft store.

Top Bottom