Pen boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jallan

I know this was on before but I can't find it. I am looking for black cardboard pen boxes with the long oval see through cut out top which keeps closed with a magnet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

Hey Alton

How large of a pen will fit into these boxes. I am looking for a new base gift box, but I need it to fit my large sizes such as cigar, Atrax, Jr. Marshal and the Cambridge.

Will these pens fit into this box?

Thanks

Dan Masshardt

Hey Alton How large of a pen will fit into these boxes. I am looking for a new base gift box, but I need it to fit my large sizes such as cigar, Atrax, Jr. Marshal and the Cambridge. Will these pens fit into this box? Thanks

Prob not the Cambridge. Others should get in.

The box isn't nice enough for many of those pens though. It's a good option for a $40 pen.

mecompco

Hey Alton

How large of a pen will fit into these boxes. I am looking for a new base gift box, but I need it to fit my large sizes such as cigar, Atrax, Jr. Marshal and the Cambridge.

Will these pens fit into this box?

Thanks

I know an Atrax will fit--that is the biggest pen I've made thus far. The boxes are nice, but a $100 plus pen probably deserves better.

Regards,
Michael

darrin1200

Thanks guys.

These are more for the under $100 pens. I will be having nicer gift boxes available for upgrade. Put my order in this morning. They have a 20% off christmas coupon code right now, worked out to $0.52 Cdn each.

And so everyone knows, there is an American site (see link above) Amsterdam Printing.

And there is a Canadian site( Promotional products for company events, trade shows, and small business marketing promotions - Amsterdam Products Canada ) Amsterdam Products.

You have to set up your account with the appropriate country site, and there are no hyperlinks between the two.

Top Bottom