Parrot Head

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

So I made a friend that has a connection for tickets, so I have gone to Bull Riding, Monster Truck, a couple concerts. Well today she messaged me asking if I wanted tickets to Jimmy Buffet (about 3 hour drive away). Ummm stupid question, of course. Saturday night, yeah......

It will cost me a pen LOL, worth it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
OMG, I would make a Margaritaville watch parts pen, maybe 2 for tickets to see Jimmy again. I seen him last year at Riverbend in Cincinnati. It was his 50th show there, they gave out some comemerative coins, you can find them on eBay. They had their stuff together there, got out of the parking lot in 20 minutes.

I might try to go this year in Indy, tickets are getting expensive though.

Have fun, fins up

Mike

edicehouse

OMG, I would make a Margaritaville watch parts pen, maybe 2 for tickets to see Jimmy again. I seen him last year at Riverbend in Cincinnati. It was his 50th show there, they gave out some comemerative coins, you can find them on eBay. They had their stuff together there, got out of the parking lot in 20 minutes.

I might try to go this year in Indy, tickets are getting expensive though.

Have fun, fins up ��

Mike

Can you make it to VA by Saturday LOL..... there are 2 tickets LOL....

Where and what time in VA lol. I am committed to painting this weekend and I couldn't get the Margritaville watch parts pen done and make it by Saturday and I wouldn't want to come empty handed. Well at least one hand the other would be holding a margarita. You will have a great time, I've been to atleast 20 and none were bad. I'll have to settle for listening on Sirius, yell real loud and I'll listen for you

Mike

edicehouse

Where and what time in VA lol. I am committed to painting this weekend and I couldn't get the Margritaville watch parts pen done and make it by Saturday and I wouldn't want to come empty handed. Well at least one hand the other would be holding a margarita. You will have a great time, I've been to atleast 20 and none were bad. I'll have to settle for listening on Sirius, yell real loud and I'll listen for you

Mike

Mike,
I can't tell you how stoked Kelly is about going.

edicehouse

I am not one to take a lot of pictures during a concert generally. But here are a couple (figured Indiana Parrothead would like).

Attachments

• 20180331_210011.jpg
    20180331_210011.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 20180331_210857.jpg
    20180331_210857.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 110
Top Bottom