Paradise Pen Company Closed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LouCee

I was at Park Meadows mall in the Denver area yesterday, I go there with my wife occasionally. I was surprised to see that Paradise Pen Company was closed. I don't know how many locations they had but looking online it appears they have all closed.

Apparently the following message was posted on their website when it was still up.

It is with great sadness that we must tell you that Paradise Pen is closing it's doors effective immediately. It has been an absolute pleasure serving the pen community for the past 15 years and we can not say thank you enough to all of our loyal customers, employees and vendors for their years of support and friendship. It's time to start writing the next chapter...

Best Regards,
The Paradise Pen Family

Attachments

• Paradise Pen.jpg
    Paradise Pen.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 687
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Oh man that sucks. I will have to make a trip to the one by me and check this out. Talk to them this Christmas holiday and they were doing well from what I was told. I know the malls keep raising rental prices because it is getting harder to keep the big stores there these days too.

TonyL

I never heard of them...but I was wondering where I can walk into some brick and mortar and buy some FB nibs.

jttheclockman

I never heard of them...but I was wondering where I can walk into some brick and mortar and buy some FB nibs.

Those were the stores Tony. They had all the top brand names and you could see up close and hold in your hand 1000 dollar pens and even 10,000 dollar pens. I saw some of the prettiest pens and had gotten some ideas from looking at them that i will be trying in the future. They had a few pen turners sell their pens there. I usually only went to the mall to go look in that store.

brownsfn2

I think they closed back in January. I had only been in the store near me a couple of times. I loved looking at the pen storage chests they had. It gave me ideas for building one myself. Cool store to walk into though. I guess I will have to settle for the Montblanc store when I pass through some airports from now on.

TonyL

I could not find any links to their sites operable.

Tony, all of their locations closed and their website is no more. If you do an online search you can probably find a different pen store in your area.

I did and couldn't find anything other than Mont Blanc. I may not have spent enough time searching. Thank you though.

bmachin

Tony,
You might try a search for recommendations over at Fountain Pen Network. You might also consider attending the Atlanta Pen Show which is coming up April 21-23. I don't know how big a show it is, but at 10 bucks a day and a half hour drive (Alpharetta to Wyndham Atlanta Galleria per Google Maps) it would be hard to go wrong.

Bill

Scott

That sucks! Paradise Pen is where I bought my first real commercial fountain pen, a limited edition mandarin yellow Namiki Vanishing Point. I still have it.

Scott.

TonyL

Tony,
You might try a search for recommendations over at Fountain Pen Network. You
might also consider attending the Atlanta Pen Show which is coming up April
21-23. I don't know how big a show it is, but at 10 bucks a day and a half hour
drive (Alpharetta to Wyndham Atlanta Galleria per Google Maps) it would be hard
to go wrong.

Bill

Thank you Bill. I have attended it since I started turning 3 years ago. Lots of fun and folks to meet. Thank you.

Flush1974

I was at Park Meadows mall in the Denver area yesterday, I go there with my wife occasionally. I was surprised to see that Paradise Pen Company was closed. I don't know how many locations they had but looking online it appears they have all closed.

Apparently the following message was posted on their website when it was still up.

It is with great sadness that we must tell you that Paradise Pen is closing it's doors effective immediately. It has been an absolute pleasure serving the pen community for the past 15 years and we can not say thank you enough to all of our loyal customers, employees and vendors for their years of support and friendship. It's time to start writing the next chapter...

Best Regards,
The Paradise Pen Family

I've shopped at that exact location. I didn't really see anything that we don't make here. That location should have been right, however it might have done better in Cherry Creek where people expect to pay $500 for pens and ties alike.

Top Bottom