PalPal Multi Order Shipping Label Not Printing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Hi Folks:

Has anyone had any trouble printing a label for a SFRB? I am being charged, but no label - just a header (page number) and footer (a file path and date). I tried twice - even restarted my printer - nothing.

Thanks for reading and any advice!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Thank you. Yes, I did both as well as updated Java, shut down and restarted my computer and printer. I have to try to call them. I seldom have trouble. Thank you again.

TonyL

Thank you. Yes.. a resume..printed fine. The PP postage label is not even showing-up as print preview; only a header and footer. The computer is communicated with the printer; it is as-if the printer label characters are not being sent. It is also not an ink problem..all cartridges are new. Thanks again. I will have to call them. My mail already arrived for today; I have time or just bring to PO.

TonyL

Update:

Spoke to PP this morning. They acknowledged a known "bug" precluding some users from printing a complete shipping label. They first received reports about this on Monday. The rep said to expect at least a week for them to get this resolved. He also referred me the other mailing services i.e. click-and-ship. Thanks to all for helping me troubleshoot.

Top Bottom