Opinions: glacier white corian + chrome/plat baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomServo

Just wanted to field some opinions - what does everyone think of doing some corian pens in glacier white, with a baron RB in chrome or platinum? They're going to be for my fiance and I, and I'll have them engraved with our names and the date of our wedding..

Also going to do some slimlines in pearl silver with the same corian for the wedding party. Someone had one with some nice beading that I'm going to copy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

I did a americana fountain pen in satin silver out of an off white (cream color) with pearlessence swirls. Looked great and they were thrilled. If you have to use the 1/2 Corian glue it real well. I threw two blanks out cause I was not happy with the seam. I didnt use the pure white, felt it was too "bright".

wayneis

Have you thought of using Holly, its also white and in my opinion easier to work with than corian. I'm working on a Emperor with Holly now. Whatever you choose, I think that platinum and white will look beautiful together. The pearl silver and white also look nice, I think that I have a pen here that I did with that color combination and it turned out real nice.

Happy Wedding and all that good stuff. The last twenty years of my life have been the best and I can't imagine what it would have been without my Wife beside me. Here's hoping that your first twenty will be as good as my last twenty.

Wayne

elody21

Tom, I would go with the Platinum. It is a softer look and much richer. Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom