Open Shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
My neighbor belongs to several clubs/groups/organizations, mostly to do with woodworking of all types. He makes some really nice stuff and has taught me a few things in the short time I've spent with him.

Members of these groups, take turns hosting a cook-out and woodworking day. These events take place all over the country, depending on the location of the hosting member. This year, my neighbor and his father volunteered to be the hosts.

They said to extend the invitation to the IAP community for those who would like to attend. The food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided, although any special dishes that attendees would like to share, are welcome.

This will take place at the fathers shop, which is loaded with any machine you could want to use from what I'm told, and is a huge 30'x50'x10' shop with A/C, and is on 56 acres. It is located in northern OH this year, sometime in mid-June, and should receive a positive turn out.

If there is any interest, I can post the details when the venue is scheduled and they begin accepting reservations.

Top Bottom