Online Reviews

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I stop at a gas station some mornings and get the Maruchan Hot and Spicy cup of soup. Often at work I am juggling so much lunch is not a big option. Well anyways one of my coworkers gets excited when I bring them in, cuz he will buy one. He complains he can never find them anyplace.

I open the walmart APP on my phone, and find it.

So the actual thing I found funny is some of them have about 30 reviews. Things such as A great meal for the whole family (paraphrasing).

A while ago we were taking a ferry up to Busch Gardens, and my wife was pulling up the times they run. She was bored so she was reading the customer reviews, and someone gave it a 1 Star, their complaint was that, The ferry leaves ontime, so if you are late you will miss the ferry.

What are some things you have seen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

Star Wars Lego reviews on Amazon. I understand that the kits can be pretty neat. And I understand that some people, including my kids, really enjoy building the sets. But some of the adults that leave reviews are obsessed with these things - down to the details of the species of each character included and how rare the characters of that race are in LEGO sets.

I love the reviews that give something a 5 star review and then add, "I haven't tried it yet but I think it will work great"! Wake up folks, if you haven't used it yet then how can you review it!!! These types of reviews really get my blood boiling especially if it's the only review.

sbwertz

Years ago, when sugar free candy was new and rare, we were leaving on a cross country trip and my son, not knowing the side effects, bought us two one pound boxes of sugar free chocolates. We got stuck in a huge traffic jam in New Mexico, and all we had to eat in the car was those chocolates. We ate both pounds. We stopped that night at a motel in New Mexico because we could see a huge thunderstorm coming.

We were pulling a horse trailer, and I left the motel room to go down and get something out of the front of the trailer when the storm hit....both of them. Fortunately I had a porta pottie in the trailer dressing room. The wind is howling, the rain is driving, the thunder is roaring, and I'm stuck on the porta pottie. For almost an hour. Good thing, too, because that motel room only had one bathroom, and it was occupied by my husband!

Note: When it says "excessive consumption may have a laxative effect" they REALLY mean it.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Not a review of an item but I will write a review of the companies that sell through Amazon:

Why in the world do you send me email asking me to review something that Just arrived YESTERDAY afternoon? Do you think I set around doing absolutely nothing and just waiting to give a two week review after 24 hours?

. . . One of my pet peeves.

Top Bottom