Old IAP Mugs Available

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Every year I try to clear out old mugs ahead of the Bash, but they keep turning up. Here are some I just found lurking in a box while I was moving things to make room for this year's merchandise.

If anyone is interested... $26.50 post paid to CONUS. Elsewhere we'll negotiate a couple bucks more.

Post in this thread if interested. I'll be shipping these out or putting in the archives in a few days. Get them while you can.

6th Mug ed4copies
6-mug.jpg

7th Mug edman2
7-mug.jpg

8th Desk Cup bobleibo
8-cup.jpg

8th Mug Josh@csusa
8-mug.jpg

9th Mug PR_Princess
9-mug.jpg

11th Mug elkhorn
11-mug.jpg

11th Beer Stein Josh@csusa
11-stein.jpg

12th Desk Cup elkhorn
12-cup.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elkhorn

Jeff, I'd like the 11th mug and 12th desk cup please.

Thank you.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
OK, headed down to the shop to pack these up.

If you would all be so kind as to PayPal $26.50 x the number of mugs you claimed to donations@penturners.org and PM me your shipping address, I'll get these out to you tomorrow morning.

Thanks for giving these a good home :biggrin:

magpens

Actually, Doc can go in front of me ... I prefer to spend on blanks rather than mugs !

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Are they all sold now ... or do you have duplicates of some, Jeff

That seems to be it for available extras. However, if I dig a little deeper...

I have #86 from our 5th anniversary holding pencils on my bench, but the logo is crooked and I elected to not sell it at the time. It's dusty, but a famous artifact from our first year of numbered stoneware mugs
86bottom.jpg 86-front.jpg

I also have the Model A from our 7th here on my desk holding pens. It's in good shape. Here's a pic of both year 7 mugs. The one on the right went to Freddie earlier

I also have two of the 2016 managers gift bowls available. I don't usually release the spare managers items, but these are too nice to just let gather dust. I have cereal from mine.
red-bowl.jpg

I'd be happy to let these go if someone is desperate for those specific ones.

Same deal as described above, except for the bowls lets make it 32.50 for CONUS. They're heavier than mugs.

Thanks

skybiker

Desk cup

I would like the 12th desk cup, please.

Oops, looks like I was too late!

Last edited:

wizard

Are they all sold now ... or do you have duplicates of some, Jeff

That seems to be it for available extras. However, if I dig a little deeper...

I have #86 from our 5th anniversary holding pencils on my bench, but the logo is crooked and I elected to not sell it at the time. It's dusty, but a famous artifact from our first year of numbered stoneware mugs
View attachment 158191 View attachment 158192

I also have the Model A from our 7th here on my desk holding pens. It's in good shape. Here's a pic of both year 7 mugs. The one on the right went to Freddie earlier

I also have two of the 2016 managers gift bowls available. I don't usually release the spare managers items, but these are too nice to just let gather dust. I have cereal from mine.
View attachment 158193

I'd be happy to let these go if someone is desperate for those specific ones.

Same deal as described above, except for the bowls lets make it 32.50 for CONUS. They're heavier than mugs.

Thanks

Jeff,
I would appreciate purchasing anything you can find. I lost 6 of our anniversary mugs including last years limited anniversary edition when a shelf fell. That was a sick feeling.
I will take the 7 th year mug and the crooked one (if you want to part with it) and the bowl.
I would appreciate the opportunity to purchase them. Let me know and I will send PP. I would like pay $50 for the anniversary edition.
Kind Regards, Doc:)

Last edited:

elkhorn

Jeff, the mugs arrived today in perfect condition. You are a master at packing:wink:

Thanks for doing this,

John

stonepecker

THANK YOU JEFF !!!!!

This is a shout out to Jeff and for everyone to know.

THANKS JEFF FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THE IAP !!!!!

I received my bowl yesterday and was thrilled as it appeared. It is now the center piece of my collection. It is something to see. Jeff, these could be maybe the nicest thing the IAP could be putting out.

One thought.......since I like a lot of soup.......could the next time you order something like this, would you look into a bigger size. Just thinking it is easier to fill the bowl once instead of twice....:wink:

Thank you again.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

I received my bowl yesterday and was thrilled as it appeared. It is now the center piece of my collection. It is something to see. Jeff, these could be maybe the nicest thing the IAP could be putting out.

One thought.......since I like a lot of soup.......could the next time you order something like this, would you look into a bigger size. Just thinking it is easier to fill the bowl once instead of twice....:wink:

Thank you again.

Good to hear. I'll put that on the list for our 15th anniversary in 2019.

Thank you again.

Now what is the fun in that if you can't show the love for a good thing and get up and get,.. "seconds"?:biggrin:

wizard

Jeff,
THANK YOU!!! I received my mugs and bowl yesterday. I really appreciate very much the extra help in restoring my collection!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this as well as the many things that you do for all of us collectively!
Kindest Regards,
Doc [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff,
THANK YOU!!! I received my mugs and bowl yesterday. I really appreciate very much the extra help in restoring my collection!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this as well as the many things that you do for all of us collectively!
Kindest Regards,
Doc [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

My Pleasure, Doc! Thanks for letting me know they arrived.

Top Bottom