Oddities?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
After reading another thread, I started thinking about some of
the pens I've seen on here that were made from odd or out of
the normal materials and items.

I tried a search for some of them, but I don't remember the terms or names used for the pens.

I remember one made from a bolt.
One made with a nut or nuts, and one made from a socket wrench.
I guess these stood out to me, because they were tool related.

Does anyone else remember a pen made from something normally used daily, but has been transformed into a pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
several of us have made pens from ordinary items as: pasta, pinecones, watch parts etc.

I'm aware of all of the items that have been cast in resin, but that isn't the same thing. Casting items in resin, isn't out of the ordinary.

I'm referring to things like the tools that have been made into pens. I also remember an arrow made into a pen.
I'm sure there are many items that people use for their intended purpose, but others make those items into pens.
Maybe I'm not articulating it properly or maybe I'm the oddity? :frown:

Terredax

Banned

jttheclockman

There have been pens made from drum sticks, arrows, bullets, antlers, Bolts, screws, gavels, all sorts of rods of different material, corn cobs, pine cones and the list goes on. Check out the contest about can't write with this or whatever it is called.

www.penturners.org/forum/f13/pair-bolts-140203/

www.penturners.org/forum/f317/difficult-write-contest-138276/

Check out some of Greeneyedblackcat past posts. He did all kinds of weird pens. There are pens sold on ebay and other places. screwdriver pens, wrench pens, and many more if you are looking for examples.

Last edited:
Top Bottom