That was odd!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dehn0045

Was waiting for a bill from Comcast to continue visiting my favorite sites - goodbye net neutrality...

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
..........and....breathe..:eek:
That was close !!:wink:

I was doing some welding in my cave and tripped the lights....while I was waiting for the part to cool....I tried to check in....no go.:frown:

Now I just have to bear the wrath of the clan when they need to reset the time on all the household gadgets !!:mad:

robutacion

I also lost IAP late at night (Australia), I don't know when it came back but I was probably in bed by then.

The interesting thing is that I was typing a "long" post, a good 30 minutes of it and I was not being rude or offensive but I was giving a few lessons to someone new that was well over his head in silly "attitude" when it comes to being part of such group such as IAP, my "knife" was cutting through to get my point across but I also did spend a lot of time, "explaining" and tearing apart his smart attitude.

Another minute or so and I would have pressed that "send" button but, IAP disappeared and with it my "work" :eek::)

I wondered the true reason why what I was writing disappeared because this is not the first time I'm typing something on IAP and all of a certain something happen, IAP offline, computer freezes (often) and or, my gut feeling tells me to delete it all and focus on something else, like if a warning sign.

I find this interesting but I always wonder the why my next step I need to learn is to let it go and stop looking for answers to questions that never were...!:biggrin:

Silly, huh...???:)

Cheers
George

TonyL

I was going to call you Jeff...then I thought, " I am sure you don't need more calls and emails." Thanks for getting us back online so quickly.

Top Bottom