Now that I still have no job

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

intillzah

My wife got a place in another town and she picked up a large percentage of her stuff today. I feel like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe right now. I feel so lost and alone. I do have friends here locally and that helps, but it still hurts..

Sorry to vent, but I just had to get this off my chest here...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Hang in there buddy. Like moving to a new town as a kid and going to a new school. You'll get used to it and feel better soon. I started a new job 9 months ago, after having my old job for 8 years. I felt like a lepper, I felt so out of place. I feel much better now and so will you. Take it one day at a time and all will be right again soon.

M

monkeynutz

Suck it up, dude... It's always darkest before the dawn...

cowchaser

My wife got a place in another town and she picked up a large percentage of her stuff today. I feel like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe right now. I feel so lost and alone. I do have friends here locally and that helps, but it still hurts..

Sorry to vent, but I just had to get this off my chest here...

If I am reading this correctly, you are saying your wife is moving without you. If that is correct I am sorry for that. Hope all works out well for you either way.

intillzah

If I am reading this correctly, you are saying your wife is moving without you. If that is correct I am sorry for that. Hope all works out well for you either way.
Yep, she is moving out. I just feel like I fell flat on my face (and being unemployed now doesn't help matters). This will put Pawnee Penworks back on the backburner for a while. But I'll get to turning pens here one day. We split up the bills and she's still encouraging me to get a checking account (that is needed) and a dog (she took Sammy with her). I'm looking for a dog. But I think I'm going to hold off on that till I get a job...

And in the current economy, this is a heck of a blow.....

redfishsc

Man, that sounds like a hard place to be caught in. When I get stuck in something bigger than me, I can only find peace in the ONE who is bigger than me, who bears the scars in His hands to prove it.

gmcnut

I am sorry to hear that you are separated from your wife and temporarialy unemployeed too. I have been divorced twice. Third time has been a charm. That which didn't kill me made me stronger.

Dario

I went through both "trials" separately and they were almost unbearable. I cannot fathom how much you are going through with both.

I feel your pains and will be praying for you.

Take care of yourself and stay healthy.

As mentioned, there is always a bright side to all this.

Jarheaded

I'm going through my third and final divorce right now also. It is rough but you have too remember that the only one that can bring you down is you. Pick yourself up and get back into the swing of things. The hurt will fade if you let it.

BigRob777

My first divorce was a big weight off of my shoulders, but my 2nd hurt like crazy. Fortunately, I learn from my mistakes, so this marriage is in its 14th year. I was well versed in how not to be a good husband. The pain does pass, but mine did have a good outcome. It made me realize that I needed to make a big change, so I did.
Hang in there.
Rob

GBusardo

I feel for you. I got "merged" out of my job after 25 years of service. That same year, both my parents passed away. Me and my wife were also going through problems, thank God we worked it out. I am sure now that my depression added greatly to our marital problems. After a year or so, I finally got a new job that came with a great pay cut. We're surviving! Nothing much you can do now about your break up, but what I can suggest is to figure out what kind of money needs to come in and begin your work at finding a job. If you need to get two jobs, so be it. With time you'll feel much better about yourself, that's a lock. Don't get down on yourself, it doesn't help and it's not worth it. If you need to lean on your friends, do it, that's what they are there for :)

TBone

Man, that sounds like a hard place to be caught in. When I get stuck in something bigger than me, I can only find peace in the ONE who is bigger than me, who bears the scars in His hands to prove it.

Take redfish's words to heart, he will only give us that which we can handle.

Hang in there buddy, time is the best medicine. Spend time with friends to keep your spirits up, either locally or here. We're pulling for you.

Top Bottom