November Donation Winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Originally posted by GregD
<br />I just wanted to say Congratulations to all the winners. The way Jeff described the process sounded pretty fair, but that Steve guy looked pretty shady.

Three reasons why Steve is not shady.

1) He has his NASA ID tag on.....

2) He picked my name!

3) He has an honest face.

Ron Mc

What is really puzzling is that the "Good friend" seems to have a mass produced pen in his pocket?[;)]

PenWorks

The process did seem fair and looked pretty official with all the neck badges and Nasa blue trash can. I think Jeff should write a tutorial about the process and send it to Congress. Might be a new way to elect our next President and Congress, Can't be any worse than what we have and sure seems allot cheaper to pay two people to do it. Just ask Jeb [:D]

airrat

If he wrote up a tutorial about it he would have to have pictures. Then NASA and the government could come back at him and say that was a misallocation of NASA's property. It would probably launch some major research/investigation costing tax payers thousands of dollars to find out how to avoid an issue like this again. Not to mention the numerous memos that would be sent to all NASA employees. [}:)][:p][:D]

BTW GratZ all

Mogman

I have just received notification from UPS that my prize is on its way! I just wanted to say how pleased I am to have won something for once!
Although I haven't posted much (OK, hardly at all) since joining, I look in very frequently. My turning has been really curtailed over the last year or so because I have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, which affects my co-ordination.
There is nothing more frustrating than looking at your lathe knowing you can't properly control the tools especially after seeing a lot of the work you guys do.
However things are looking up and I am now in a period of remission and managed to make my daughter a SL pen last month. She showed it to a colleague at work and the upshot is I got orders for three more, (although my daughter did take commission from the proceeds). They weren't my finest work but the customers were pleased.
I would like to thank Jeff and all the contributors for all the hard work in making this site one of the best on the web.
A happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year to you all from this side of the pond.
Ian

JimGo

Ian,
Congratulations, both on winning and on your slimline and subsequent orders! I hope you are successful in controlling your MS; I have a friend with it, and I understand there are some new treatment options that look promising.

ryannmphs

Well, got the vise today. Man, can't wait to use it!!!! If I didn't have the woodturners board meeting tonight I would have been in the shop making some shavings. Oh well, with any luck the winter storm that heading this way (yeah, right) will shut everything down tomorrow and I can stay home to play, er work, in the shop.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom