Not so Casual Conversation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Being a good (I hope) dad, I went to mail my daughter some of her clothes she left when she moved to Louisiana. About halfway to the Post Office, I met my mail carrier and waved. After running several errands, I returned home and found one of the "attempt to deliver insured package" notes it my box. It was from Anthony!!! As Linus(Van Pelt, not Pauling) would say "AAAAGUHHHHH!" (It is a family site, so I had to be careful.)

Oh well, I definitely have a royal experience to look forward to on Monday! [^]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

The down side of insured mail. next time, stay home. [:D]
At least he waived, they are still looking for Virgil.

Not sure I like not seeing casual conversation of the main board.
But I can understand wwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyy [V]

BogBean

As a retired Postal Worker I can say a carrier cannot always remember all the parcels that are in the truck. When I was a carrier I had 600 homes on my route. I think some people expect to much...

mrcook4570

Mail lady left mine in the boat. I've never signed for any packages...she takes care of that part. But then again, my nearest neighbor is almost a mile away.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by BogBean
<br />As a retired Postal Worker I can say a carrier cannot always remember all the parcels that are in the truck. When I was a carrier I had 600 homes on my route. I think some people expect to much...

Damn, Chuck don't go postal on me! All I meant was that I saw her on her route and waved as I met her. Did I say ANYWHERE in my post I expected her to make a U turn and chase me down? All I meant was that thanks to my daughter's needs, I missed the package. If your insurance covers it, look into a prescription for "chill pills," you sure as the dickens over-reacted on this one! [8]

PenWorks

Yeah !! [:)] [:p] [:)] It's back [:p]

Chuck, I am sure William is one of those. [}:)]
He probablly expected me to hand carry them to him [:D]
Just think William, now you won't rush into a haisty decission
on what wood to use, you have all weekend to think it over. [:eek:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom