Northern Virginia Penturner Consortium

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDWine

OK, it's nothing official, just a bunch of us that live in close proximity to the Woodcraft store in Springfield.

We're thinking of a little get-together for some trading, show-and-tell, showing-off, bragging, coffee... just to say howdy and happy new year...

JimGo and I thought Sunday (01/22/2006), the time is negotiable. If you need more detail you can PM me and we'll iron out the details via email.

If you're close enough, this is your personal invitation to meet the others and show your stuff. C'mon, join us!

Usual attendees:
JimGo(Jim), DCBluesMan(Lou), Draken(James), MDWine(Michael)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Like Michael said, I'll be there. I'm not sure whether this will encourage or discourage visitors! [:D] Hope to see others too!

MDWine

John, when will you be here? I get out of work at 4:00, gotta go get G'ma but could be "free" about 5:30 or 6:00. Drop me a line, leave a message here, or PM here... There's a carving meeting in Falls Church that I will go to if you are no longer in the area, but would like to meet up if you will be around.

JimGo

It was nice to have caught up with everyone again! Sorry we were so late; still trying to adjust to the additional time required by a baby!

Draken

No worries Jim, glad you and the family could make it. You have one handsome baby boy there! I'm just glad my wife was willing to let you take him back home with you! [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom