North Central Florida Get-together

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMGg

Once again, it's that time when the weather gets right, the moon gets full, BBQ smoke fills the air, and the beer runs cold.

Judy & I will be hosting another get-together Saturday May 1st on our little slice of heaven just outside McIntosh.
Folks will begin arriving around 11:00 am and we'll party as long as we can still stand.
yellowbiggrin.gif

This is a family oriented gathering, so families and children are welcome.
Bring your wife or girlfriend BUT don't bring both at the same time -- it gets a little hairy when ya do that. :biggrin:
Heavy drinkers shall surrender their keys; overnight guests will be welcome; on-site camping is permitted.

Brokenbit has committed to bring his Green Egg with slabs of ribs and several birds.
Bud, my bud from work, is likely to bring his trailerable BBQ pit.
yellowcool.gif

McIntosh is halfway between Liberal Gainesville and Conservative Ocala and lies on the spectrum some might still call the wild, wild west.
Please RSVP so we know how much ice to buy and how many hay bales we'll need for sleeping quarters.
yellowwink.gif

If you're coming, please bring something to share: your favorite beverage, dessert, or a side dish. Methinks we've got enough meats for main courses.
Bring a chair too.

GaryMGg

I've heard from a couple of folks; if someone else is planning to join us, please let me know if you need directions or my phone # in case you get lost.

Gary

Top Bottom