Noisy and angry start to Sunday morning turns into

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete00

Howdy

It was a peaceful Sunday morning and I was sleeping in .
All of sudden, trucks, backhoes, bulldozes and chainsaws go off.

I jumped from the bed ready to kill someone. Look out the window and it’s the city public works equipment cleaning out the school yard.

Well im going to give them a piece of my mind for waking me up. Get dressed; go down the stairs thinking what im going to say.

What the heck are you guys doing making all that racket first thing Sunday morning,
What are you guys dong anyway, I don’t care if your clearing out some bush and trimming trees ……oh...…….whose trees………..oh just the schools trees……….well my trees has some limbs hanging over into the schools yard doesn’t it……………I would say that’s dangerous………sure……….no I wouldn’t mind if you trimmed my trees to protect the little kiddies. But I feel so bad you have to do all the work and pick up the mess.

I have an idea how about if when your trimming you just let the pieces fall into my yard and ill do you a favor and clean it up……….sure no problem………throw as many as you want in there.....your trees......my trees....were all friends......you guys want some coffee…...Donuts…...how about if I cook you breakfast………

200613119040_housetree.jpg

My folks moved into this house in the late 40’s, I was born in 44, there were only a few houses around then. Anyway, the trees are silver maples, just about as old as I am, I remember them being Just a twig as I was growing up. Think ill do a few pens for my brothers and a bunch of bowls for me.

so the moral of the story is………"be happy:D"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom