No More Pain

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

It is with a heavy and broken heart I write this thread. My Mom has passed on. Her fight with her latest illnesses became too much for her weakened heart. We as a family made the agonizing decision to enter her into Hospice care and within 4 days she left us and joined Her Mom and Dad, her brothers and sisters and her loving husband ( my Dad) All her tremendous pain and suffering over the last 4 weeks has gone.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful as we said our final good-byes. She will be forever missed and a huge void will never be filled. But as time passes I will once again reflect on all the great times we had.

I realized it with my Dad's passing and once again now with my Mom's passing, it matters not how old they were or how old you are, they are our parents and it hurts so much when they leave us.

I want to sincerely thank all those that sent prayers and well wishes from the time she went into the hospital till this stressful time.Those prayers were heard and helped me to be with my Mom for a few more weeks. The Good Lord has called her home. Rest in Peace Mom. Love You Always, your buddy, Johnny.

southernclay

I'm sorry for your loss John, love to hear the happy memories pour out though. Continued prayers for peace for you and the rest of the family.

SteveJ

John, you have my sympathies. I encourage you to spend some time reviewing your mom's life. When my mom passed, my brother and I spent some time thinking about what mom did in each 10 year period of her life - where she was born and spent her first years. Who was president, things that she started life without (like cell phones!). Do that for each decade of her life and it will produce some enjoyable reflections of your family history. Just something that helped me in my grief, hope it helps you if you choose to do it.

magpens

Warmest sympathies and heartfelt condolences go your way, John. I know that a Mom is irreplaceable.

wizard

John,
I am so very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. It will have been a year on the 16th since I lost my mom.
You will never stop missing her.
Doc

John,
I'm sorry for your loss. I know we all know that time will pass and our loved ones will be lost to us and we know it will hurt... losing our Mothers is the hardest of all. But time will continue to pass and ease the hurt. Keep your memories of her and she will live on with you.

Top Bottom