New to turning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Possumpoint

As I stated in my introductory post, I just started turning pens in November. There have been 29 pens finished so far. The first ten were sent to the Freedom Pen Project being held at another forum. Of the next 19, four were sent to Florida before I could take pictures.

I hope to attach a rather poor quality picture of the remaining pens. The pens were made with Ash, Black Walnut, Brazilian Cherry, Ipe, Maple and Purple Heart. I have a lot to learn and finishing is not my forte.

20051221124_Pens%20004.jpg

Easysport

Looks like a nice start. I see you need some Photo help. I'm photo challanged so of no help, but I'm sure someone will chime in soon. Lots of help on finishes around the forum. I use Enduro and am pleasntly pleased with it. If you need to pump out pens faster, I guess CA would work. Anyway welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it here. I'm not usually the long winded. [:D][:D]

melogic

Looks really good Richard. The more pens you turn, the more you will want to turn. Also, you will find different techniques for turning and finishing as well. Off to a great start and keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom