New Jet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I haven't turned anything in weeks & weeks...actually appear to be having withdrawal symptoms...but when I do turn, I am going to do it on a new Jet.:cool:

Attachments

• New Jeta.jpg
    New Jeta.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 277
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I'm jealous... I have the model just below that one, a 1442, and while I love my JET... if I had it to do over given the same circumstances that I had when I bought mine and knowing what I know now, I would have opted for the 1642.... Mine has a Reeves unit that while it's given me great service, also has given me some problems... I've rebuilt it about 3 times in the 8 or 9 years I've had the lathe. Congratulations and quit procrastinating... you get inspiration by just being like NIKE -- just do it!

Between centers

That is a home-made jig for turning call blanks. I just stuck it in there when I turned it on for the 1st time...

WOW ! . That tool rest could handle some very long pens ! . Is that a huge blank you have mounted between centers ? . LOL :biggrin:

Come on up!

I have been to San Antonio twice & both times it took me the better part of a day & into the evening to get there...and longer to get back (i got lost on one of the circles) lol!

If you need some help in using it, I am available. :biggrin:

Top Bottom