New Distributor?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
AliExpress is just another of many "China Import" sites. Not sure if these kits are Knock-Offs, or just direct from MFG, like some other products they sell. I have purchased electronic parts for projects, and never had an issue, other than waiting up to 4 weeks for delivery.

magpens

Les, that company has just started to have a presence on IAP in the last month or so.
They seem to want to sell in unreasonably large lots of identical kits.

No feedback about them that I have seen

zig613

Les,

From the Aliexpress site it says the company has been selling on the site since 2013 and as noted in previous post has no rating. I also see that Rizheng also sells on Aliexpress, if you buy large lots of the same kit https://www.aliexpress.com/store/501876?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.1bbc681f1IErHT just like the vendor in question.

I haven't ordered pen kits off Aliexpress but, I have purchased other smaller items. Some where crap and some were a good deal. The shipping takes 4-6 weeks. The one time a shipment didn't arrive within the alloted time frame Aliexpress refunded the money with no issues. Aliexpress appears to be a Chinese verison of "ebay".

Wade

Last edited:

Talltim

I certainly have nothing against a new distributor. But I am not looking for another mass distributor of cheap kits. There are plenty of them around. I would like to find more fair priced manufacturers of quality kits.

My fear in our little pen distribution is not saving a few dollars on kits, but having more kits that do not represent us well.

Last edited:

RVA_Tyndall

Les,

From the Aliexpress site it says the company has been selling on the site since 2013 and as noted in previous post has no rating. I also see that Rizheng also sells on Aliexpress, if you buy large lots of the same kit https://www.aliexpress.com/store/501876?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.1bbc681f1IErHT just like the vendor in question.

I haven't ordered pen kits off Aliexpress but, I have purchased other smaller items. Some where crap and some were a good deal. The shipping takes 4-6 weeks. The one time a shipment didn't arrive within the alloted time frame Aliexpress refunded the money with no issues. Aliexpress appears to be a Chinese verison of "ebay".

Wade

AlliExpress is owned by Alibaba.com the $450 Billion company (for reference that market capitalization is nearly the same as Facebook). I have not ordered any pen kits from China but buying through AlliExpress versus directly from the manufacturer should provide increased piece of mind given the backing of one of the world's largest retailers.

donstephan

Saving even 10% is not that important to me, compared to saving US innovation and jobs, even if the US distributors are having their products made off shore.

Loucurr

If you want to get the Rizheng kits, you can get them through Etsy without having to order large lots. As far as this company I know a few who have ordered and liked them. I find their closed end FP an interesting design.

Top Bottom