New Captain Eddie Video

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Had a chance to talk with the Cap'n at SWAT last week and he seemed in very good spirits. He mentioned that a new video was available and he is looking forward to making more since he has been released to start turning. He is fun to visit with.
The link is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZPsW02cN-M
It is about the skew. This one is SKEW 4. He released a SKEW 3 a week or so ago.
Gordon

Last edited:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
If you look carefully, there is a cameo of the back of an IAP t shirt during the pen turning part at SWAT. Not sure who it is but could be Don Ward. On video skew4

its_virgil

Yes, the guy in the IAP shirt was me.
I had the hands on penturning again at SWAT for the 12th year. There were 100 slimline and almost as many sierras turned during the weekend. Way over half were made by youngsters. I had 6 mini lathe set up, tools available, 200 slimline and 200 sierra blanks tubes and ready to turn. It was a fun weekend.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

If you look carefully, there is a cameo of the back of an IAP t shirt during the pen turning part at SWAT. Not sure who it is but could be Don Ward. On video skew4

Charlie_W

Wow Don, you were busy!....and a lot of prep work as well. Thanks for doing what you do. I am sure there were many smiles and happy campers from the pen turning.

If you search Eddie Castelin on YouTube there a few other new videos . Apparently he lost access to the Capt Eddie account for a bit, and has been uploading to this other account.

-Steven

Top Bottom