Need a pattern for a pen stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marnat3

A while back there was a pen stand in the shape of a weight lifter holding up the pen. I have searched and cannot find it. I think it may have been in the Bash contest from a few years ago.
My son lifts and has just started College and I would like to make this stand for a pen I am making for him. Any help in locating the pattern would be great. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

The first photo just copy if you have a copier attached to your computer and enlarge or decrease as much as you need. Of course you need to save in a file though. It looks like it may have been freehanded. I take all my patterns to FedX outlets and use their copy machines they are accurate and I can make any size all the way up to blueprint size and have done this. I am sure you can find out who made that stand and maybe ask them if they have a copy to send you. I am sure Phil might be able to help you being he ran the contest. This looks generic so I do not believe there is any copyright rules here.

Last edited:

liljohn1368

I have the software to turn it into a vector so it want look digitized. If you want just let me know. And it is a high enough dpi it want get digitized unless you try to make it really big

reddwil

Mark and I have taken care of the pattern. For those who use patterns for stuff like this or scroll saw patterns I use Inkscape. Its free and fairly easy to learn. There are several video tutorials on youtube,

Top Bottom